Like a business, websites are also not same. They are all created for different purposes, technology; therefore they vary in greatly in cost by the level of designing, functionality, complexity in development. Some companies offer for an hourly work price, overall costs include hour and overhead.
You need a clear purpose to build a website, do you really need a website.
It’s really just a website or a great website. A website just not needs a website it needs website with a clear, crisp, easy to navigate design, with superb usability and functionality. You need to be updating your website, whether you have a small business, large organization or a corporate brand.
The hourly rate is between 10$ – 50$ but it may vary from company to company and the experience, and quality they deliver with each hour they spend on your project. Web design cost usually is determined based on the estimated number of hours that will include design, development and maintenance of your website. So it’s better to have an idea of the features that you would like for your website and from where you will obtain the content for your website before website cost estimation.
It is essential to build the websites responsive, so that they look great on every size screen and devices, by using CMS or Content Management System. Google is now so strict with its ethics, it punishes rankings for non mobile – friendly sites, a business can no longer afford a website which is not responsive. kodulehe tegemine
A website cost can vary depending on your individual needs of business, here are some idea about the costs, which may be helpful to you:
What Does A Website Cost
- Domain Name – It is minimum 1$ for new domains, some old domains are also available which may cost in the millions, you probably may use new one.
- Hosting – There are commonly three types of hosting like dedicated, shared, free, it depends on your choice, generally its cost 30$ -500$ per year. It can add additional amount if you like a static IP address.
- Custom Design/Information Architecture – This includes the visual design, UX design, imagery collection, and sitemap and page structure generation, it may vary.
- Shopping Cart Integration & Programming – It depends on what functionality you want in your website, shopping cart, paid plugins, and custom feature development can cost extra.
- Website Content Creation – 10$-50$ per page or hourly, you can write your website’s content yourself, or you can hire a content writing firms which generally costs 100$-1000$ or you can outsource it which generally charge at 10$-50$ her hour.
- Project Management & Information Gathering – It needed to maintain a communications with you to build a great website, thus the price including initial consultations, phone calls, that needs to obtain the information which makes your website going well. So the price may vary.
- Testing & Training – While there are most websites are built on CMS but there may be some training needed to operate your website’s functionalities as well as ensuring the proper working a website. It’s costing depends on the website size. Minimum will be 50$.
- Website Managed Services – It can cost at least 500$. It can include blog writing, post-launch testing, and content maintenance. It may also include marketing and advertising services including AdWords, Pay Per Click Marketing, Social Media Advertising etc.